MXKEY/MXBOX v3.5 revision 1.4, Public-Release
MEGA UPDATEWhat is new added, changes and improvements:
1. introduced HTI Firmware version 00.24
new in firmware:
- firmware accept SL3instant unlock activations for MXBOX
- bugfixed: BB5 security repair algorithm for RAPIDO new ASIC
- implemented WD2 and BTMCM flashing protocol
- implemented TIKU and MM(NAND) flashing protocol
please Update HTI by using "Update HTI" button or "HTIUpdate.exe"
2. improved: antivirus compatibility.
3. improved: daily update check routine.
4. improved: built-in downloader routine
- added: resume support
- bugfixed: handing big file size(more than 1G)
5. added: support for upcomming windows 8(windows developer preview) support.
6. added: Detailed 'LastError' message window when No Security Dongle Detected
7. added: Detailed HTI identity(boot & fw version, serial) on connect.New Application released:
MXKEY - Fire Agent(fire.exe)
it's brand new support tool and firmwares download support client
1. Using shared configuration with corresponding module, simplify the needs to download/update firmware file.
2. Working in sync mode with modules for better usage.
3. using built-in downloader with resume support.Supported services:
1. Nokia firmware, along with latest firmware notification info
2. CDMA firmware, various vendor(Alcatel, Haier, Huawei, LG, Nokia, ZTE)
3. more services to be added at the futureNokia Tool
- important informations (Asic ID, ROOT KEY HASH, UEM Imei) now highlighted (beginner friendly).
- added: BB5 security repair function for RAPUv2 phones (beta testing)
- added: Verify Secure Data at 'Read SL3 Hash'/'Read Phone IDs',
(used to verify if secure data readed from the phone is valid to make sure
the hash readed by software(both USB/FBUS) is 100% correct)
- added: "Fire Support" menu in module`s options.
- added: support to load variant definitions created by fire.exe
- added: Spesified window dialog when card is busy/used by other module to fire.exe, sl3u.exe.
- added: support to convert log to other third party format to SL3BF module (sl3u.exe)
- added: new definition to 'phoneIdentity.ini.default'
- added: flash loader version 11.24.000.3 to setup
- added: RPL backup list load at scan (used for "Write Rpl' with 'Use RPL file' ticked)
- added: PM backup list load at scan
- improved: module initialization.
- improved: 'phone definitions loading' at first load.
- improved: 'HTI Auto BSI(SoftTMA)' set.
- improved: file/image version check routine.
- improved: Reboot after flash mode
- improved: WD2 flashing with HTI
- bugfixed: BTMCM flashing bug with HTI
- bugfixed: No Security Dongle Detected when HTI connected with phone
(HTI power switched off on load)
- bugfixed: RAPIDO New Asic security repair functionCDMA Tool
- added: "Fire Support" menu in module`s options.Monggo langsung disedot [Mediafire link]: